Pages

Monday 29 November 2010

Learn Chinese for Free

English phraseChinese Interpretation
Are you harboring a fugitive?Hu Yu Hai Ding?
See me A.S.A.P.Kum Hia Nao
StupidManDum Gai
Small HorseTai Ni Po Ni
Your price is too high!No Bai Dam Ting!!
Did you go to the beach?Wai Yu So Tan?
I bumped into a coffee tableAi Bang Mai Ni
I think you need a faceliftChin Tu Fat
It's very dark in hereWai So Dim?
Has your flight been delayed?Hao Long Wei Ting?
That was an unauthorized execution.Lin Ching
I thought you were on a dietWai Yu Mun Ching?
This is a tow away zoneNo Pah King
Do you know the lyrics to the Macarena?Wai Yu Sing Dum=20
You are not very brightYu So Dum
I got this for freeAi No Pei
I am not guiltyWai Hang Mi?
Please, stay a while longer.Wai Go Nao?
Our meeting was scheduled for next weekWai Yu Kum Nao
They have arrivedHia Dei Kum
Stay out of sightLei Lo
He's cleaning his automobileWa Shing Ka
Your body odor is offensiveHu Man Go!
Pew! does this bathroom stink!Hu Flung Dung?

0 comments:

Post a Comment